Massage! What a wonderful, relaxing, soothing experience it can be. It is quite a nice feeling to be listened to and tended to in ways that assuage exhaustion, pain and tension. You can dress or undress to the level you feel comfortable with as you will always be draped. I use Swedish massage as the foundation of my work, feeling and listening to what your body is telling me it needs and wants. The same intuitive guidance I receive for psychotherapy and energy healing manifests during massage sessions. It is important to me to really have an awareness and sensitivity of you and your body so that you will leave my office feeling refreshed and better than when you arrived.
When you come, we’ll talk about how you’re doing and what you’d specifically like for your massage and specific areas you want attended to and the depth of pressure that feels right to you.
Massage Therapy Can Address The Following Issues:
- Improves circulation & immune function
- Fosters sleep with a more restful quality
- Aides toxin release
- Tones, lengthens, fosters healthier muscles
- Enhances flexibility & healthy joints
- Increases body awareness, reduces pain
- Heightens concentration
- Nourishes self-esteem & relaxation
- Encourages a peaceful, more positive mood
- Helps during pregnancy and postpartum
- Enhances the health of each body system
Massage Therapy May Be Helping For Many Conditions Including*:
- Lack of Energy
- Emotional Pain
- Effects of Trauma
- Migraine Headaches
- Tension Headaches
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Pain & Spasm
- Unease in the Body
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Physical Pain
* In the acute phase of conditions where Massage is not advisable, Energy Healing is often done with great benefit.
Feel free to read my Massage Therapy FAQ to learn more.
If you’re interested in having a Free Introductory Session
please call me at (802) 356-1532 or complete this form and I’ll call you back.